 Space / 8724
Re: My own MOC World : Task Force Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:43:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Eddy Madjid at modelfactory@sggn.net wrote:

Hi All,

I have a website up dedicated to my hobbies up @

http://modelfactory.cjb.net

Among the stuff there is Task Force Lego featuring my MOC Lego world called
the Terran Lego Federation.

Unfortunately, there's only three models so far, been busy building and
fleshing out my world though (^_^). Please take a look and LMKWYT.

Cheers!

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

That's a nice looking website. Is that one of the Katoki Gundam
illustrations you used for the big Gundam head?

I appreciate the credit you gave me for inspiration on your FF-AMU mecha,
but my name is Mark, not Mike. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Oops... Sorry, my mistake. I'll correct it in my next update. =)

As for the Gundam on my masthead, that's a scratchbuilt 1/16 scale Gundam
RX78GP01 Zephyranthes built by Mitsuaki Misaki. It's actually more a bust
from the upper torso onwards. It was featured in the January 2001 issue of
Dengeki Hobby.

This thing is way cool. When I get the chance to scan it, I'll post it up.
Looking at the lines, I think it's like a combination of both the original
Kawamori and the updated Katoki designs.

Cheers!

Eddy