 Space / 8686
Re: An update already!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 08:52:02 GMT

A most wonderful lego gun! I'll have to try to make one of those.

Gary
David Simmons <xenobuzz@onemain.com> wrote in message
Greetings all,

Since the successfull launch of my website, I now have lots more free • time.
I decided to tackle a project I had on the back burner and here is the
result:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/SpaceEagle.htm

Scroll down to view the new and improved "Space Eagle" A2.  *Warning*, • those
who don't like guns may want to skip this completely.

Dave