 Space / 8665
Re: Keppler Industries update: Bu-806 Fieldsmate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 23:46:03 GMT

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! must continue to look........ be back yeah!!!!

In lugnet.build.mecha, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hey guys,

I've update my site with my new mecha, the Bu-806 Fieldsmate. It's a medium
sized multi role mecha. I was really inspired by Marks newest mecha, to make
a new one my self so I did...

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

Under the "Mecha product line" or click the link on the news/main page.

LMKWYT!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net