 Space / 8623
    Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Extended —Paul Hartzog
   hello all, my first baby was born on May 2 Ian Paul Marshall Hartzog, AND i've gotten a few folks who dinna make the deadline SO contest is extended till memorial day (i'll be updating the contest page today (URL) ) i'm swamped, and some of you are (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Extended —Rick Hallman
     WHOOHOO! NOW i can finish my things!!!...!!! A GUNGAN Harvester to complemtnt Trev's FP ship! Rick (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Extended —Tony Hafner
     Congratulations on the wee one! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Extended —Greg Howell
   (...) A BABY! Cool, now you can start getting the Duplo stuff. Man, total intergetion is great! Seriously, congragulations, I hope you and the rest of the family are very well indeed. With extra time, I can finish my new ship. I will have to retract (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.space)