 Space / 8606
  Re: Astro Lift Co. entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space MOC contest.

(...) A very good point, Mladen! I think this would be better if we assumed that the guys really are processing dumb alien cattle. If a person eats pork or beef, then that person would understand that this is a regular, every day sort of business. I (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Astro Lift Co. entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space MOC contest.

(...) prospect... (...) kinda (...) Here's my tip: No matter what kind of shape you want model to have, you can do it. What I mean by this is, do not limit yourself to simple horizontal and vertical walls. There are hundreds of ways to create any (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Astro Lift Co. entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space MOC contest.

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes: <snip> (...) ahhh yes..the stuff that gave Mark Sandlin his inspiration for his Bricriu class destroyer. Very, very nice sketches. I am particularly fascinated with the Poseidon-class Battleship, with the (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)