 Space / 8604
Re: I got a new toy... made by Kodak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 00:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
I can finally begin to take pictures of my MOC's with out feeling guilty for
paying to have film developed just to scan the pictures. :-)

So here is my first crop of pictures...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ShiningBlade

Details to follow.

LMKWYT,

Jude

Need a bigger memory card... 8-P

Nice MOC's Jude. Being a Townie myself, I really like the apartment
building.

Actually, you gave me the idea when you asked me if I build many buildings
and I took it as a challenge, what you see is the result. Although I would
hate to move into a building without furniture, I guess that is the next
part of that project. <grin>

I haven't played with a digital camera yet myself, but try
using more back-lighting to get rid of any shadows.

I know I have to work on the lighting but I was too excited to bother. You
know, a kid and a new toy, a toy to show of the addiction... :-)

Hope to see more. And in person too. <hint hint>

I saw Jeff <grin>, and he figured maybe this week at his place, subject to
his *VERY* cool wife, you know the kind, one that lets him play with bricks
and us (she might be reading so sucking up won't hurt ;-)

When are we going to have another meeting?

See previous sentence in reply.

Play well.

Is there any other way?

Tim Strutt   8^)