 Space / 8603
    Re: I got a new toy... made by Kodak —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I was inspired by Star Trek warp necels(sp?). (...) As you can tell, it is my favourite colour scheme. :-) (...) I am not totally happy with the colours, I had to compromise on a few bricks due to a lack in certain colours. But it is growing (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: I got a new toy... made by Kodak —Stephen Pakbaz
   (...) Great ship. I noticed how you made the skids look like *nacelles* (I'm pretty sure thats how it is spelled). I've been workig on a similar type of engine too. I'm using the coil from the hyperdrive of the Falcon and inserting it along the (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)