 Space / 8519
8518  |  8520
Subject:
New Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:57:01 GMT

Sorry I'm posting this twice. I just realized that the date on my computer
was two months behind the first time and it throws the time off like
something horrible in Outlook Express!

Hey all,

It's been so long that I don't even remember the last time that I posted,
but I just updated my site with some new pictures and stuff, so I figured
I'd give everyone a heads up.

Without further blathering on my part, the M6 Avenger is now officially
released.

The M6 has been sitting around my room for about 6 months now, but I just
recently found the time and energy to get some pictures and put the thing
out on the web. The pictures do not to justice to this thing - you've got to
swoosh it around. I'm planning on eventually posting a DAT file for it if
there's enough demand. Hope you like it.

I've also posted a few other models, all of which can be found on my site.
You can get to a listing of them by visiting the following path.

I'm planning on posting a few more things over the next few weeks / months,
including the M7, the M6's big brother as soon as I get some pictures.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-- Jeromy Irvine