 Space / 8515
8514  |  8516
Subject:
gone for a bit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:44:12 GMT

howd spacers,

my wif and I's first baby will be born any day
now so I will probably not be around for a while
:-)

a few updates:

1) Et in Arcadia Lego will stay up but probably
not get updated much

2) The Grand Admiral and Nelos Reth will still
be judging the current space contest for non
violent MOCs

think good thoughts for me and the wif and kid,
and i'll be seeing you all soon

:-)

-paul