 Space / 8498
8497  |  8499
Subject:
MFA-01 Bowzer Field Artillary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:31:35 GMT

This is the Bowzer. Armed with a PUG (Plasma Utilization Gear) Cannon which
fires SSSPS's (Surface-to-Surface Solid Plasma Sphere) it can desscimate
targets up to 125k away.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4290 The primary drive is 4
reinforced mechanical legs, using a new articulation system that hopes to be
on several new tanks from the 'SpiderWorx' Division of the Ground team. It
has a secondary redundancy system, with a targeting computer beneath the
cannon, near the reverse-thrust unit. The reverse thruts unit launches a
shot in the oppistor direction of the cannon, to equilize re-coil. Confed
hopes to make use of the Bowzer in many Anti-TrkPahn offensives.

LMKWYT

Rick