 Space / 8494
    3 more Mocs —Jon Palmer
   I made three more Mocs last night. (URL) is Morael. An ancient nanofig scale destroyer. This built itself more or less. It was originally going to be a small robotic craft which just consisted of the front portion of the ship. Second is a very small (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: 3 more Mocs —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) As always, great models. But the thing I liked the best was the rocket-powered, missile-wielding slug. Not much cooler than that... -Nick (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)