 Space / 8440
8439  |  8441
Subject:
ArTron's new features
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:07:52 GMT

Hello everybody!

After a couple months of work giving my ArTron site a makeover, I have
finally uploaded it.  New features include a much more detailed history of
ArTron in chapter form to make it easier to read, graphics made almost
exclusively using POV-Ray, and a few more downloadable .dat files.

http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/artron/arhome.htm

PLMKWYT, whether good or bad, suggestions, notices of malfunctions, etc...

Regards,
--Ryan

ryanjf@ifriendly.com
http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/home.htm