 Space / 8432
Re: I just adopted a Cabbit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

I just got back from a quick trip to the moon, and I wanted to let you • guys
know that there are a bunch of these cute half cat/ half rabbit creatures
hanging out up there.  They are pretty friendly, especially if you feed • them
carrots...

So are you going to make one that transforms into a giant combat spacecraft?
;-)

actually, I thought about making it transform, but making that physically
happen is way beyond me.  I am going to make a microfig scale ship version
of Lego-Ohki tho.

I also wanted to make the mech form, but I'll never have enough pink.  Ever.

cheers!
Joel K