 Space / 8422
Re: My first foray(s) into "The New Frontier"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:40:53 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Borislav Marinov writes:
Excellent work Chris!  Your mechs are great.  I love your Angel, Payload,
Grunt, and the turtle (excellent use of the space chairs).  Try a few large
scale mechs also.

Keep on building.
Neo-OZ

Thanks!  I've tried larger scale mechs before, but the joints never work
out, or something like that, so right now the small ones work for me. :-)
But I'd like to have a go at a Technic skeleton surrounded by plates with
gear driven joints someday. (K, sound familiar? :-)

-Chris