 Space / 8407
Re: My first foray(s) into "The New Frontier"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
Chris,
Awesome mechs!!! I am turning into a bitter little no microfig talented
grump!!! That's it I'm forming the Super Duper Macro Biggy Fig Scale Group.
We will make mechas so big that we'll dress up like Timmys and climb into
them ourselves! Sproat I hold you responsible!!  ;-D

And why not?  Let's form the Super Duper Macro Biggy Fig Scale Group!  As a
matter of fact I predict that by this Monday Neo-OZ will finally finish its
first Gundam and it will be more than able to fulfill the minimum requirements
to join the group (evil, sinister, maniacal and ludicrous laughter!)

Neo-OZ