 Space / 8377
    Re: Now THIS is classic space! —Sean Forbes
   (...) Argh! Three days! That's all I needed to finish MY pulp sci-fi ship for Captain Crash! ARG! Actually, now that I think about it, it's nice to have some directly comparable competition for the Space contest. :) Excellent job with the lines on (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Now THIS is classic space! —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! Sorry I beat you to the announcement - I've been working on this for quite a while. And may the best rocket win... (...) Like I said when you posted your rocket, it's tough to make those smooth shapes. I made an earlier, smaller (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)