 Space / 8375
  Re: Now THIS is classic space!

Superb job Paul! The ships is beautifully streamlined and well designed. I really thought that the interior space would be small, but wow, was I ever wrong! ;-) You managed to fit everything a space crew would need to survive during their long, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Now THIS is classic space!

(...) Thanks! (...) You forget - this ship was built for a /non-violent/ themed contest. Any aliens this crew runs into would have to be the friendly kind :-) (...) I don't want to hear about it - we don't even get the Sci-Fi Channel where we live (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)