 Space / 8374
8373  |  8375
Subject:
LegoNaut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 01:19:12 GMT

Well, this is my first post to .space, and most likely the last.  I just wanted
to point out to any/all of you of what my family found while going to Space
Center Houston.  For those of you who do not know what Space Center Houston is,
it is the Disney built, NASA operated 'fun' park at the Johnson Space Center.
It acts like sort of a discovery museum.  Anyway, in the food court stands this
large, white LEGO Astronaut.  Admitedly, he isn't the best designed lego
sculpture, but he's there.  The face mask is trans yellow bricks and there is a
smiley face behind it.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html