 Space / 8361
Re: Hardygun Mk II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:47:50 GMT

WOW! You sure know how to revise a model Mark! ;-)

I just LOVE the ammo belts. BTW I only have 15 of those small links, so I have
to make my own ammo belts out of 1x1 vertical clip and space hoses
(http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Mladen/DigitalPics/NewMecha/minigun3.jpg). :-(

The arms looks excellent now, and the mecha looks a lot better, as if it didn't
before! ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Since I received the same suggestion from two different people, I decided to
revise the Hardygun so the shoulders don't look quite so awkward. I also
added some ammo belts from the backpack canisters to the gatling cannons.

I give you... the Hardygun Mk II

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/mecha/hardygun/

Be sure to refresh your browser, because all the pictures have the same
filenames. Also, I just realized I forgot to photo the missile doors open,
so I'll have to do that later. :^P

Anyway, I think it looks better. Thanks to Mladen and Todd for suggesting I
revise it. Good suggestion.

Enjoy.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head