 Space / 8327
    New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io) —Andrew Todd Amacher
   Check out the "Black Orchid" in the Pyralon section- a starfighter so evil-looking, it's hard to believe it's one of the good guys. LMKWYT, Todd Amacher SILICON PSYCHE (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)

        Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io) —Andrew Todd Amacher
     (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)

         Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io) —Travis Dickinson
     Hey Todd, Nice model. At first, it didn't appeal to me that much. However, after going back and looking at it, I'd have to say that the model has grown on me. I will be the first model of your that I will attempt to build (images should provided (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io) —Andrew Todd Amacher
     (...) LDraw. I may make some photo instructions like Mark S. and Colin G. have on their sites soon. Later, Todd (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io) —Eric Sophie
   I visited your site, I liked what I saw! I can't decide which one is my favorite, you have got some really cool and original designs! Build on!! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)

        Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io) —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) have a ton of Ice Planet sets. Later, Todd (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)