 Space / 827
  Concepts, Details, etc.

Subthemes tend to have subtle yet in-your-face details by which they are characterized. It's the same for people's building styles and methods. For example, I constructed a spacecraft last night with my red, black, blue, gray, white, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Concepts, Details, etc.

(...) Yes master. Wise words Oh Great One. <prostrates himself> -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)