 Space / 8241
Re: Artemis update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:27:01 GMT

Congrats on joining the Ranks of Very cool Very big Space Ships! I especialy
like the front with the sideways mounted canopies! looks great! Build on!!Eric

In lugnet.space, Scott C. Beaton writes:
Greetings all,

Tonight was a milestone in my ongoing Artemis project, I have a good start
on the second deck, and I attached the bridge module to the main hull
and....Gasp it didn't fall off and smash into tiny bits on the floor. I
snaped some quick photos and uploaded them here...

shes' just over 3' long with the bridge attached should be another foot or
so when I get the engines and engine room module done.
comments, criticism

Scott C Beaton