 Space / 8211
Re: Condor-Class Medium Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 04:14:29 GMT

Nice!  My favorite from you so far.  I don't think the lean wings quite
match the armored body so IMHO it has a little strange proportioning but I
like it nonetheless.  Great Job!

-Nathan

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
The Condor's wings have been sitting on my desk for a while, and since it is
Spring Break here, i decided to finish her. Here is the link...

It is armed with two forward blasters and alot of missile hardpoints (no
missiles). It has two Tiberdyne engines, and alot of armor for it's size.
PLMKWYT

Rick
"What? Huh? I ran a stop sign in driver's ed? oops!"