 Space / 8209
    Classic Space Style Space Shuttle —Eric DeGiuli
   Hello everyone, my name is Eric DeGiuli and I would like to announce my first published MOC: a Space Shuttle in the style of Classic Space. I would guess that it took me 8 hours of straight building time to make, but spread out (very unevenly) over (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)