 Space / 8182
Re: New ships from the Terran Confederation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:

This is the Phoenix-Class Heavy Cruiser
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3981 , a heavy overhaul of
the Chimera-Class Light Cruiser spawned this monster. It has 23 turrets, a
12 fighter capacity, and 2 side plasma cannons.

Looks like somebody's been listening to the "Imperial March"
again...  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39821
:]

I'm curious why you have "common engines" across all these
wide-ranging classes.  Does that mean the Heavy Cruiser is
really slow?

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada