 Space / 8045
8044  |  8046
Subject:
More ears on Martians.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:20:44 GMT

Odd...
I would have thought that LEGO would be uniform in their designs, but I got
ears on my Martians too.
7313 the Tube Hanger has five Martians, and three of mine have ears.
No other Martians I own have ears.  Just plain odd.
Also, Ralphs has LoM promo sets (like last years Castle) but they cost $6.99.
2 of those Promo sets are in the $9.99 bundle pack carried at Wal-Mart,
K-Mart, Target...  So if you do the math, they are not worth the cash IMHO.
Bye, I'm off to LEGOLAND!
Aaron