 Space / 8023
  just wonderin

howD all, i'm working on my first capital ship and was just wondering if it was werth takin photos and putting them on my brickshelf acct... i.e. would anybody be innarested in them and mebbe give me some ideas? thx much -paul (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: just wonderin

(...) Absolutely! Can't wait to see it! :^) ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (where capitals are valued above all else!) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: just wonderin

well, not a flurry of responses.... but some folks also expressed interest in chat so i uploaded some pics to (URL) much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)