 Space / 8005
    Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Paul Hanson
   (...) You are the man. No one matches your mastery of shape, color, details, and novel construction. Was your microfig carrier a study for this monster? They look a lot alike. Can't wait to see more! - Paul (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Wow, thank you, man! (...) Yes, I wanted to see if I could pull it off in minifig scale. I combined many elements from my first carrier (the baseplates, BURPS, castle walls) but tried to match the same feel of the microfig carrier. The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)