 Space / 7980
    Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Hmm... looks like your technic wheel hubs exhibit the same cracks as mine. (URL) J. Spencer Rezkalla (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yeah, they've seen better days :) It's all the popping in and out of the large tires to the smaller tires that does it. I stick my thumb against the center of the hub and give them a mighty push. It tends to put undue stresses on them. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)