 Space / 7936
Re: Saturday Sizzles at the Hussey-Dome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:17:42 GMT

in article GArpKw.BJx@lugnet.com, Sean Forbes wrote:

Inspired Mark Sandlin's recent preview of his low-altitude with attitude
racers, I put aside my current larger-but-not-working-out-yet project to put
together a little competition for the Grand Admiral.  I shot some quick pics
this morning.

Sean

What's really amazing is that you used the same engine mount structure as I
did on my black n' orange racer.

Industrial espionage, perhaps?

;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head