 Space / 7917
  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) Wow, very impressive. I really love the basters/cannons at the ends of the large blue wings. I am kinda supprised that they don't bend the wings down. Makes a guy wish you could get those Artic walls in bulk from shop at home. Keep us posted (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) Yeah, actually those blasters are kind of light for their size. They're just spread out with technic parts to create a bigger space. (...) You said it, brutha! Can you imagine getting like 30 of those for a monster ship?! Hmmm, say, does LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)