 Space / 7907
    Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow, that thing is HUGE. I love the galley, very slick. Lots of neat details! How many arctic sets did you part out for the exterior windowwalls? (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thanks! Actually, the ship only needed 2 arctic base sets (bought on sale of course--wise man say don't pay full price for LEGO). Each set has 6 grey window-walls, so my ship has 12. Also, I needed 2 sets of the mobile arctic base, but used 6 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)