 Space / 7843
  Re: Macross/Robotech toy information

> This is gonna be a great year for Macross related merchandise. Although (...) For complete info on upcoming toy releases, check out: (URL) Perhaps the biggest news is that U.S. based Toynami has secured a clear license to the entire Robotech (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Macross/Robotech toy information

(...) Oooo!!! Time for me to start scalping my Matchbox SDF-1 Super Fortress (MIB-whatever)!!!! Man, some of those overseas import toys from waaaaay back were TOO COOL. Wish I had saved my BETA fighters too :o( Here's to hoping for them LEGO toys (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Macross/Robotech toy information

(...) Magnificent. I remember having the Japanese Cyclone model ordered through an outlet, and getting my Alpha fighters at K-B when they were remaindered there... (...) I never managed to find the Betas. I do have the maroon and green Alphas, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun)