 Space / 7752
    Bi - Dimensional News Network —Nathan Falslev
    Kenneth Tam (Galactic Alliance Squadron 826) and I (Explorien Command) have just launched a cooperative site for the news from both our sites. Not all of it's up just yet but it will be soon. You'll find it at; (URL) us know what you think:) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Bi - Dimensional News Network —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Seems like a neat idea. The text covers part of the header graphic on the left. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Bi - Dimensional News Network —Nathan Falslev
    The idea isn't original:) James Davis' B-Net News is quite similar. What browser, resolution, etc. are you veiwing it through? Kenneth and I don't see the coverup. -Nathan (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)