 Space / 7656
Re: Impressive Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
Nawwww That's cool, it was perfect, besides the fact that it is a Praying
Mantis, it is a Giant 6 foot Space Mech thing!!!I liked the description.
Thank you for helping me get exposure!! I ought to get some more pix posted
soon. Stay tuned!!

Please do! I'm already impressed with it (from the initial picture) and
cannot wait for more!

In lugnet.space, Alan Gerber writes:
I'm just not too good at describing things.

</alan>