 Space / 7646
  Re: A sobering day in the life of the Taranis (was Medium freighter)

(...) He's right! It's not a pretty picture, either. One time this new recruit went through two pairs of undies when he...uh, never mind. Sorry Grand Admiral, sir. (...) Bryce McGlone is the King of Click-Hinges, he ordered like a zillion of them on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: A sobering day in the life of the Taranis (was Medium freighter)

(...) Bah! I say we mutiny! (in for a penny in for a pound). He's not even in this star system, what can he do to stop us? :) (...) Now that is something that I'd love to see...! Joel J (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)