 Space / 7641
Re: Review: 885 Space Scooter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 23:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Greg Majewski writes:
I was poking around on the LUGNET Set Database admiring the Classic Space
sets that I never had (all of them) and I saw this little thing. I checked
out the instructions on Brickshelf, memorized them, and built it in
Blacktron colors. I realize now what I've been missing out on. This set is
fantastic! It is probably just about as small as they come, but I love it!

I just download the instructions, and it is really cute.  I guess if it was
released today, it would not be well received.
I also have no Classic Space, but I wish I had. I was toying with the
possibility of rebuild this old sets with new pieces.  Some pieces can not
be found nowadays, but others can, sometimes at other colors.

Paulo