 Space / 7599
    finally Chairs Chairs Chairs —Paul Hartzog
   well, normally i would wait until i put these on Et in Arcadia Lego @ (URL) incredibly busy and may not get to it for some time so, (amazingly lucky for you) you get to view them NOW!!!! (URL) Chairs Chairs and they're public domain, i'd love to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: finally Chairs Chairs Chairs —Gary E. Blessing
   cool, I'll be useing some of those in my next space ship,(maybe in the house I'm planning now too..) Gary Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G9yH1z.H1r@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)