 Space / 7570
  Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?

(...) Would it be possible to make a Bussard scoop out of some kind of projected magnetic field? Two basic questions here: 1. do hydrogen atoms react to magnetic fields and 2. could such a field be constructed/projected? Unfortunately, I don't have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:tftfat0suhi02f1...4ax.com... (...) hydrogen (...) Any ionozed atom reacts to a magnetic field (since it has charge). I always assumed a Bussard ramjet requires a *big* electromagnetic scoop, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)