 Space / 7558
Re: New Cameras, current projects, and Diet Pepsi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:52:40 GMT

In article <G9v0Dv.48w@lugnet.com>,
Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@hot-mail.remove.com> wrote:
Here is a pic of somethign I;m working on, in my NeW Digital Camera. It
renders in 640/480 resolution!!!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=36514 Gimme some tips on
what the cockpit should be, I am having trouble with its design.

Wow, that _is_ an incredible pepsi can MOC! I didn't know you could do that
in Lego!

Seriously, though, I think the cockpit question is kind of interesting. If
you go with "bulb on a stick", you'll hear lots of "Klingon Bird of Prey!",
even though the wings curve the wrong direction for that.

So I'm thinking that what I'd probably do is a small bulge on the front of
what you've got, perhaps a gunnery station or observation deck or sensor array
or what have you. Then from the center of the upper platform, build upward
for a flying bridge. Or downward where the Pepsi can is-- the wings would
then protect the bridge. You'd have to do something with the top, detail-wise
in that case, but I think that might be do-able.

Unless "Klingon Bird of Prey" was the direction you were looking at in the
first place...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <