 Space / 7537
Re: somewhat large nanofig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 01:04:57 GMT

yes, plz do,
this ship looks very Peter Elson-ish (sci fi illustrator)
and i would really love to see more.

i'm considering a minifig ship w/ a similar shape
thx to your inspiration

thx
-paul

In lugnet.space, Carey Snyder writes:
Well, shootbooger. i'll see if i can't find some spare time at my job tomorrow
to mess with the scanner. thanks

The shape is pretty nice. Unfortunately, the picture quality is such that I
can't really make out any of the details. :^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head