 Space / 7535
Re: 'Predator' Security Drone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
Hey All,

I've uploaded a .gif of my new mini-mecha to brickshelf. LMKWYT!

Thanks to Sproaticus for the inspiration. One of his stickfig-scale mecha
has these really cool feet, and they look like they belong on a big, scary
animal. That and my mecha factory needed better security than the one guard
it had :c)

-jeremiah-

PS- I just realized how *huge* the .gif is... Dial-ups beware! I'll try to
get a smaller one up soon.

Now that is really nice, Jeremiah!

I love the way you did the torso.

Your other MOC's are really sweet, too. I like the spider mech. :)

Joel J