 Space / 7534
  Re: Medium freighter

(...) I may have some ideas: There is a cyber slammer set that is almost all purple and black, and is in heavy discount if you find it - try KB-toys. Also, the tubes in purple were available from the purple technic racer set with the elastic band (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Medium freighter

(...) Yep. :) (...) Yep again. :) (...) If I had more room, I'd have done that. But bamboo is healthy, too - and takes less space. :) (...) You're right. I have one or two of those and totally forgot to put them in..! :) They'll have to pick up a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)