 Space / 7530
7529  |  7531
Subject:
Space, but Aqua
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:41:18 GMT

heh
well here goes,
i'm posting this as per the request below...

http://63.226.106.19/lego/default.asp?page=Models

the MOC in question is the "Cetacea" @ the bottom

LMKWYT

thx much
-paul

--- Brad and Shelly wrote:
Hey,

I saw this MOC of yours:

on brickshelf.  It is one of the coolest underwater
submarines I've ever
seen.

It would be nice if you'd post a link to this on
lugnet.aquazone

Brad