 Space / 7512
7511  |  7513
Subject:
'Predator' Security Drone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:08:30 GMT

Hey All,

I've uploaded a .gif of my new mini-mecha to brickshelf. LMKWYT!

Thanks to Sproaticus for the inspiration. One of his stickfig-scale mecha
has these really cool feet, and they look like they belong on a big, scary
animal. That and my mecha factory needed better security than the one guard
it had :c)

-jeremiah-

PS- I just realized how *huge* the .gif is... Dial-ups beware! I'll try to
get a smaller one up soon.