 Space / 7499
  Re: Two New MOCs: Package Delivery Vehicle & Racer

YES! John Deere lives! ;) Excellent choice on the color scheme. :) Scott Member 718 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two New MOCs: Package Delivery Vehicle & Racer

(...) Ha! You're right. I didn't realize that - I just ended up with those colors because those were the parts I had. Maybe I should call it a space tractor or something :-) Thanks - Paul (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)