 Space / 7496
Two New MOCs: Package Delivery Vehicle & Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:28:54 GMT

When it absolutely, positively had to be there the day before yesterday... call
Confederated Package Service. Our XJ-72 delivery vehicle with TimeDrive(tm) can
make sure that your important packages arrive *before they're sent*. Never miss
another deadline!

The XJ-72 was actually developed in conjunction with space racing Team
BlackStar, and based upon their successful space rally R-24.

OK, so I'm not very good at making up these stories... I was fooling around with
making something small & sleek and ended up with the black ship. I really
wanted something a little more colorful, so I built  the green ship using
basically the same design. I thought they both turned out  kinda neat, so here
they are:

- Paul