 Space / 7419
  Re: Medium freighter

Sweet Design. I don't care much for the color scheme, but that is just my personal taste. The design more than makes up for it. That is just plain awesome. -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Medium freighter

(...) Thanks Mike. The colors were more necessity than anything but I generally like gray and red together so I wasn't too disappointed. :) Thanks for the feedback. Joel (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)