 Space / 7373
    Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior —Joel Kuester
   (...) thank you, I'm going to try an get a better pic of it up... I don't know if the details are coming through. I was really inspired to come up with an elaborate chair after that discussion of chairs that happened here a while back. I love that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior —Paul Hartzog
   I agree Joel, its cool that there are folks who care about interesting ways of attaching landing gear to a spaceship, or innovative ways of using cockpit canopies... ah, and chairs, o i love chairs.... ;-) i have a whole page of lego chairs ready (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)