 Space / 7325
    Re: First MOC for the world to see... —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) That's a good start, Gabe. I like the shape. Using the Falcon/Saucer pieces effectively is kind of hard for me. I haven't been able to think of many ways to use them except as originally intended. I like the shape of this one. And the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: First MOC for the world to see... —Nick Cameron
   (...) I use the saucer pieces for feet on mechs. NICK :^L~ (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)